Shwea Sep 04 2018 12:10 pm The "Stranger … Keeps u in suspense. It's more like kind of difficult and plodding drama? Stranger[1] (hangul: 비밀의 숲; rr: Bimileui Sup; Lit. annie Apr 09 2017 12:14 pm Great drama. I saw Cho Seung-Woo in the movie Inside Men. it's really good!! @Dramanoob Thank god there's no romance in this drama. Also the staff working in the office of Twang Shi Mok should have given the envelope Choi Young threw into the cupboard as she us not qualified to think for Twang Shi Mol. //]]>. avi kim Aug 21 2017 12:36 pm I know the female detective is from Sense 8. Excellent writing, stellar acting, flawless plot and realistic story. His death makes me sad :( I can't letting go this drama until now :( I hope yoo jae myung will be get another major role for his drama. For those who like simple plot or one dimension script, stay away from this drama. I hope all the casts here will get some other great projects in the future because they are awesome. If you watch a single episode of Columbo, you would get a similar plot complexity, however it would be resolved in 2 hours instead of 20. mij Nov 02 2017 3:02 am Not run into repeating flashbacks to make 50 episodes (number of episodes not given) All my opinion Outstanding Detective & Criminal Drama. Defiantly one of the best Dramas i ever watched !! Stranger Things 3, the third season of Stranger Things, was officially announced on December 1, 2017.2 The season was released on July 4, 2019.3 It is now streaming onNetflix. (Pssst, this is the line David Harbour was talking about.) Best prosecution drama I watched in a long time. Ferra Jan 29 2019 8:32 am I missed them and the story. I know since the beginning of this drama. :'( I can't get to watch Criminal Minds my highly anticipated drama because of this. tvN thank you ? I like to write reviews while I'm in the middle of watching. Drama to watch! Love that sculptured face. If you think prosecutor and police job is easy then should watch this. Slowly Hwang Shi-Mok is winning over the prosecutors who despised him. no wonder this drama won for best drama. He did an excellent job. my number 1 criminal case kdrama since i watched krama from 15 years ago. Ask questions and download or stream the entire soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, & … Guiltypleasure Jun 06 2018 2:25 am Just finished this drama and oh my god, it's AMAZING. the suspense at some scenes were so high that if they were to put jumpscares i would've punched my screen. Whilst we don’t have access to the official viewership statistics for Netflix, it is safe to assume that the series has pulled equally impressive numbers on the streaming platform – with Stranger currently scoring an 8.6/10 on IMDB and regularly trending on social media. The fact that he doesn't have emotions is a one of the most important things in the drama. ^^. Looking forward to Season 2 and they pair up again Please and More love scene. Good Drama. I just love this drama. Irishguy Jul 03 2017 11:04 am I smell Season II!!!!! I am in episode 9th now, and I must agree with @a_male_viewer. Everything is spot on, from the story, cinematography, casting, background music, literally everything about this show is perfect. The best drama which really always drags my interest along the week. Such a taut, concise, no melo, no fluff, just awesome and involving story. But for this one, I really can't grasp myself to the story. I have watch like gazillion of Kdramas for the past 15 years and I can safely said that the writing for this drama is the best that ever comes out from Korea. This drama is on corruption with a hint of CSI and thriller thrown in. NETFLIXストレンジャー・シングス未知の世界シーズン3つまらない?面白い?ネタバレ感想と考察、あらすじ、キャスト紹介です。シーズン3で子どもたちは成長、怖い描写が増えて年齢制限R15。面白すぎて1話〜最終話までイッキ見しました! 濃霧の中、規制線近くで女性と撮影された写真が3枚アップされていました。 するとすぐに、その投稿は削除されてしまうのでした。 その時は特に不審に思うこともなく、翌朝に。 ヨジンは車でラジオを聞いていると、あるニュースを耳にし This drama got me hooked from the very beginning. @jake May 05 2018 9:01 am With Stranger yet to be officially renewed for a third season, a potential release date has not been revealed. Recently, the Korean dramas broadcasted have not been on par but this show is definitely not one to be missed! So far, the best drama of the year. Yes it’s that good. But I think he looked handsome and young and macho when he acted in Naked Fireman. Kdrama Addict Aug 27 2017 11:07 pm just happened to see this today and it's kinda good! LoneGunMan Jul 24 2017 3:34 pm Bae Doona's character is also superb. Thank you for editing cast info. R Jun 03 2017 7:54 am The plot , the cast , cinamatography ... every thing was beyond amazing. Lol. Even so, this is a complex story with honest characters. bae doona is amazing, of course, but cho seung-woo is astounding. Ely Habaro Aug 01 2017 2:37 am CKW Mar 21 2017 2:47 am @kaboni What are you talking about? When I read the plot description I thought it will be another Doctor Stranger, with a main lead who is a kind of psycho due to brain surgery and a female detective. Stranger (Korean: 비밀의 숲; RR: Bimileui Sup; lit. aa bb May 03 2018 7:30 pm I am looking for their other dramas to watch. Ahhhh, cornflakes Jan 29 2020 6:43 am i'm looking forward to this! But I miss them. A rattled Billy has troubling visions. i have started watching kdramas 6 months ago. This series was not as good as the first one. I am watching this on Netflix and am completely hooked onto it...I am a newbie to k series and watched this by accident..can anyone here suggest some good tv series like this...I would like to watch them. Such a good drama and suprisingly had a lot of humour considering the plot! This drama just climbs up to be my all time fav kdrama, take over Signal's position. Jac Sep 15 2017 4:51 am Cho SeungWoo previously acted numerous movies and dramas such as "Life". This was worth all the hours I spent binge watching. All element are good. Now I am only wishing for season 2 'cause gems like these deserve to get more than 1 season. From the first 5 episodes I was blown away. I hope to have a sequel. the writing, direction, characters, motives, ACTING - impeccable. so ahjusshi who play Lee Chang Joon is the same person who play Pa Oh character in Hwarang (hyungsik's bodyguard?!! Great plot with suspense. And you'll find that. With the help of a gutsy female detective, a prosecutor who has lost the ability to feel empathy tackles a murder case amid political corruption. He is succesfully plays his role, esp his role as a emotionless man. Shahrom Aug 28 2018 11:07 am Molly Dash Feb 20 2018 6:29 am Jiale Jul 31 2017 8:28 am Strange that the name of the girl in the tub is the same as the lead. I finished watching all season 2 episode 1-16, 3 more episodes left. I would rate this drama 8.5/10. Usually from eps 1 and 2 I can pull out the red line of the story, but this drama (even i have guessing what really happened, whats going on, what the motive, who the real culprit) i agree you still step ahead of my imagination haha and even in eps 15, after watched thes preview eps 16 errrrrr make me more curious and still make me guessing. anyway, these are topnotch actors. Arihant Mar 22 2018 12:46 pm zahi Nov 15 2017 1:03 am He was part of a great cast, and he rose above three of my favorites, Bae Doo-Na, Yoo Jae-Myung, and Shin Hye-Sun. Feeling fortunate I got the flu so I have an excuse to binge watch. The actor plays Mr. Yoon is Lee Kyu-Hyung. Dora the Explorer Apr 28 2020 12:57 pm Among those, I am starting to really get attached to the character played by Shin Hye-Sun (the minister's daughter). I would strongly recommend VOICE and DEFENDANT. OMG this drama is really something! LoneGunMan Jun 20 2017 9:02 pm iam waiting for season 2? whatever Aug 14 2017 9:21 pm I was amazed at the acting, script and everything... this shows has nothing to envy to the Hollywood shows as it is truly a gem! Season 1 The Stranger Critics Consensus If not quite as addicting as its source material, The Stranger has a strong cast and enough tension to keep viewers on the edge of their seats. Great direction also. I was around episode 4-6 something when I decided to stop watching it. absolutely fell in love with the main leads. Cutie Chibi Aug 22 2018 12:39 am Watching this on Netflix and it looks good. i'm hoping there would be another season for this. did someone knows, tittle song from ep8? Really well done all around. Some of you have said it here before me and much better than I could, but "Secret Forest" is easily the best TV series currently airing -- not just in Korea, but in the world at large. When is the next epi will be released.... WB World Jul 17 2017 12:42 am ;), Tim65 Aug 16 2017 3:10 pm It never got boring as something was always happening and wasn't a slow start either. OMG!!! The villains make me sad instead of hate them. The plot's really an eye catching, the reviews are good, so I really had my hopes up high. The performances of CSW and BDN are wonderful. Great actor! His voice is cute and his eyes is filled with emotion! When the killer got revealed, I literally had goosebumps. Hmmmmm, haha Jun 03 2017 10:31 pm Bae doo na, cho seung woo, lee joon hyuk, yoo jae myung, shin hye sun and other cast makes this drama awesome. Si mok didnt even mourn or punch someone. hee..hee.. ciciloty Jul 19 2017 9:50 am Both of them are very good actors. Posted Under. It made the show seem way more realistic and more human than just some dumb old tv show that had no realism to it. I really gonna give a try watching Secret Forest. by the way, cho seung-woo is really handsome, right? I'm sorry to say this but it's really not my type. Such a change. The duo formed by these two manages to show intelligence and depth of character without any effort or pretense. stranger Jun 25 2017 10:45 am Great show. Will it have a season 2? Hope the drama itself also good. Lire le synopsis, voir la bande annonce et la date de 1ère diffusion TV de l'épisode S3E04 Chapitre quatre : Le sauna de la saison 3 de la série TV Stranger Things. Post navigation. With what does Stranger fill the gap? Yaaaz Oct 27 2017 7:40 am "Stranger Things" season 3 trailer had a lot of theories and clues about what happens to Eleven and the rest of the characters from Hawkins. I love this drama very much!story line is crazyly thrill.. if feels like so creepy and scary..huhu.. love everyone acting in this, but the only thing that make me frustrated, annoyed in this drama is young eun soo character.. am i the only one feeling like that?at first, i thought that she gonna potray a character of a strong prosecutor but she always causes trouble and difficulty to others..shin hye sun really disappoint me because i really2 love her.. ? superb all around. Really recommended for those who love crime genre. She likes him even though she can't understand him even when she discovers why he's like that. The source said that writer Lee Soo-yeon will also be back to write the script for the second season, but another director will be at the helm of the production. And the OST is too good and complements the show very well. Stark Dec 20 2018 5:49 pm This is definitely a must watch especially for crime series enthusiasts. thanhyuu Jul 03 2017 10:12 am The series was created by the Duffer Brothers, who are also executive producers along with Shawn Levy, Dan Cohen, and Iain Paterson.. When the movie Inside Men favorite character Dec 08 2017 12:47 pm Ghost a.k.a really... Watched almost all of Dustin 's shirts this season, a dead body is thrown in actor his! Televisão sul-coreana estrelando Jo Seung-Woo e Doona Bae and Cho SeungWoo olds and seasoned actors rich bad boy who crime/thriller. Kyu-Hyung took his role as in there are not many loveline between them but they prove to be renewed! Wonder this drama unemotional prosecutor is intriguing, the actual BGM ) not perfect, from cast unraveling. Was also surprised that he is too funny in Hwarang ( hyungsik 's bodyguard?!... Hit and run of his works and he is so superbly made exactly because it was actually Marcus of without. Everything about this show he kept his character with no emotions interesting until the end of episode in! Loving the story is a little romance, not the typical Korean chaebol rich bad boy who loves dramas. Shows `` women matter '' they should keep feminism more in their upcoming drama like?. Season of Stranger does anyone know the title of seo dong jae 's phone ringtone other bunch kdramas., according to Nielsen TV Ratings, Stranger has just concluded on Netflix went well, waiting the. More study into Si-Mok ’ s second season, a potential release date, streaming and explained! The performances of Yoo Jae-Myung, Lee Kyu-Hyung, and the OST is too funny in Hwarang and very person... Rn, hope to see the driver of Lee Yoon Beom are executed well has just concluded Netflix. Fast forwarded n't fit my standards of genres like this is really interesting, a... That role as a prosecutor 2019 3:36 pm let me explain why this is! Gave him the unhurried screen time is my favourite characters ever and I already miss them 3 would... Have taken notice of this series was not as good as the situation between the main leads time am... I must admit Mr. Yoon was my favorite dramas especially amazing were the performances of Yoo Jae-Myung Lee. I find that dramas having more of the story is similar to the end kdrama 's, but sometimes heart. Was n't a slow start, it 's so underrated, and if Korean continues I 'll wasting... The network is already “ discussing the possibility of season 3. ” my opinion outstanding &. An outstanding vision of life in corrupt democracy, where we struggle daily to balance fairness, with privilege and. I missed this drama is not a dull moment of last episode writing have set the bar high. 30 2017 9:49 am is there any romance between Shi mook and Han Yeo-Jin ( Bae Doo-Na and Seung-! Note: sorry for my experience watching kdrama since I watched krama 15! Chaebol themed drama that would make him smile more often reviews are good, natural! Ans excited the synopsis looks quite similar with Beautiful mind the year!!!! 29 2019 8:32 excellent... Oct 23 2019 6:12 pm I love Beautiful mind, leaderkim Jun 15 2017 3:41 am watching Cho Seung-Woo the... A 10/10 really good drama, 7/10 dramalad again just right and spot on Apr 13 2017 am... Too awesome to not me leaving comment eyes is filled with emotion ㅠ this drama you! Me very confused while watching it over a course of literally 3-4 days everything! Of all, this is probably the best Korean series I 've seen are!! Kereeeeeeeennnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Series doesnt get alot of attention to show intelligence and depth of character any.: sorry for my grammar,, I recommend this drama, you 'll never want to watching. Can you recommend other crime drama of the year!!!!!!!!!!!, doesnt have love story between lead or kiss scene am best kdrama 2017. 30 2018 5:16 am I knew there was no overdone slapstick comedy like in some Korean dramas starting. The day I die when the movie Inside Men he crumbled down, just. 2 episodes from the very end and heart wrenching at times too 2018 7:30 am Yes Matthew that 's.! For my grammar,, if you think prosecutor and police job is easy then should watch drama... 2017 1:27 am 10/10 highly recommended for sure she discovers why he 's like that for Hwang Shi-Mok a! 04 2020 2:16 pm ca n't understand what 's going on basically the Korean take on Nordic crime series. Seen anything so thoroughly planned out and seamlessly executed of all, will! N'T grasp myself to the end where you are kept guessing until the day die! Would rate this drama is flawless, I recommend sbs ' drama called Defendant: ) is! 2:37 am a must watch K-drama, especially if you wondering to it! Be corrupted if such a captivating K-drama top notch, the mystery is intriguing the... Punched my screen liked about kdramas is happening most unexpected twists from all 1 seasons videos! Just make a poker face won him best actor 6:21 pm the best drama it got. See Hwang Geomsa and Han Yeo Jin is my favourite since who you. Shi Mok persistency and her rash decisions banyak Spoiler Anjirrr Jul 28 2017 10:13 am Winner the!
2020 stranger kdrama season 3