It has a few very minor cosmetic issues but nothing at all that hurt the integrity or structure. We will add New York sales tax to all shipments within New York State. NJ residents add 7% sales tax. Gold Taylor tuners. Please don't mistake this for the current 714ce that is on the shelves right now. Near mint condition after nine years- Has everything you will ever desire in a dreadnought guitar- Only imperfections are a few slight impressions on the back of the neck(see picture#8) Balanced. Comes with original brown Taylor hard case. We can sometimes combine shipping and reduce the rate if you win items from the same location. It’s very consistent, so players can usually rely on it to deliver. We accept Paypal for all eBay transactions. FOR SALE - Dallas - Forth Worth, TX - Taylor 714ce in excellent condition. Ships only to the lower 48 US states. Please email me with any questions and good luck in bidding! In some music circles in which preserving the traditional sound helps bring a sense of authenticity to the music certain strains of Americana, for example rosewood has an iconic status. This guitar is an amazing deal for someone looking to buy a Taylor without spending the full amount. Taylor's beloved Grand Auditorium body style, featured on the 714ce, employs the width and depth of the dreadnought. Selling a Mint 2011 Taylor 714CE Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric. The expression system electronics translate that refined tone when amplified. Prompt payment is expected. Equipped with the Taylor Expression System and cutaway. If you need more pictures. Shows some light wear. In very good used condition. can be classified as the non-cutaway version of the amazing sounding Taylor 714CE( Sounds much better than the cutaway version of 714CE especially on the clarity of the higher register- personal opinion) Please visit the website of the Acoustic Magazine to listen to the sample of the similar model( http:acousticguitar.com/article/default.aspx?articleid=26936&page=2) You tube: http:www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ivCwjJhzk) Please note that this guitar is also equipped with the latest Taylor Expression System which take 9v battery instead of the previous version which take AA batteries Please find the spec in Taylor Website: http:www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/ga7) Top: Western Cedar Back and sides: Indian Rosewood Tuners: Taylor Gold Tuners Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern with Relief Rout Electronic: Taylor Expression System(latest model which take 9v battery) Documents: Taylor Warranty document. Thank you for looking! Any questions please do not hesitate to ask! Included is a Rupert Neve-designed K4 Preamp/EQ unit that was designed specifically for this system. Various light surface scratches throughout the finish; overall exceptionally clean! Manufactured in 2004 in El Cajon. For sale Taylor 714CE Grand Auditorium Cutaway A/E Guitar with Taylor Hardshell Case is the most popular merchandise put out the foregoing week . Also like mahogany, rosewood is a versatile tonewood, which has contributed to its popularity. Evocative visual touches include a rich Vintage Sunburst top and neck, ivoroid binding and rosette, and ivoroid Heritage Diamond fretboard inlays. Recently redesigned to be even more assertive. We are all musicians, our owner and General manager Mark Bolos is a dedicated husband, father and musician. Ivoroid Rosette Size Three Ring Stain/Sunburst Vintage Sunburst Type of Neck Joint Scarf Wedge None NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDING OR SHIPPING(EXCEPT CANADA) PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS ONLY CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS AUCTION Terms: Please ask all questions before you bid. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. For many guitar players. If your Paypal account is not verified, than you should take the easy steps to get it verified. I would personally prefer the buyer to inspect the guitar first before buying. All the best. Taylor 714- CE(Left-handed. The guitar has some minor pickwear on the pickgaurd, but no dings or dents. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound. AU $281.39 postage. Taylor does not make the 700 series with a cedar top anymore. We reserve the right to cancel any and all bids. QUESTIONS? My photos provide no justice for the beauty of the vintage sunburst color(just wait until you see it in the sunshine) NOTE: I put a lot of effort into taking pictures that give you an accurate presentation of what you're purchasing. Made of select Cocobolo, this is a visually stunning, newly re-voiced Taylor Grand Auditorium Guitar. Truss Rod Cover and Manufacturers Warranty Card. We will ONLY ship to the verified address on your Paypal account. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId, p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-147e35675d5-0x110-. Payment is accepted in the following forms: Paypal. I have had quite a few offers from ebay shoppers for considerably less than my asking price. The guitar is in near mint condition. We’ve also borrowed steel-string amenities like onboard electronics, featuring our ES-N® pickup, for easy amplified tone, plus a cutaway for greater access to the guitar’s upper register. It’s a great sound in part because we know that sound. The 810ce Rosewood/Spruce Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is irresistible and the Expression System pickup and Venetian cutaway complete this ultra-premium acoustic/electric guitar. This looks better. Grand Auditorium body style gives you exceptional presence Taylor's beloved Grand Auditorium body style. The guitar and preamp have barely been played since new. Sale to U.S. Lower 48 states only. I bought this guitar new in 2006 and have kept it in excellent condition. Amplified tones provided by Taylor's renowned Expression System electronics. 1-800 317 9566, Email us with any questions you might have, WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY, EMAIL US FOR A QUOTE! Please see photos for more information about the condition. The 800 Series traces its roots to the earliest Taylors. Insurance and delivery confirmation is included for all items and is calculated into the shipping charge. With a 714ce, you get a bold tone with clearly defined notes and excellent projection, a perfect recipe for fingerpickers for many of the fingerpickers. we make a point to accommodate anyone who approaches us. It plays great and looks the same, new owner will not be disappointed. 55-Point Inspection, 0% Financing, and FREE Shipping for your Taylor 514ce-N Natural Red Cedar! Save taylor 714ce to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Here's what Taylor Guitars says: Combining the full-bodied sound of Indian rosewood with the responsiveness of a Western Red cedar top creates this fingerstyle workhorse. The 714ce retail for over $4k get this cheap! We are happy to ship to our friends from other countries. Their guitars are backed with a lifetime factory warranty. or Best Offer +C $155.49 shipping. Body: Double-bound Grand Auditorium body with single cutaway. Excelling at light-touch fingerstyle to full-blown strumming. It has the tools to shine in any music venue. call us or write us, we will help you if there is any questions or problems with your sale! Tracking information is automatically uploaded to eBay when item has shipped. Taylor offers this classic tonewood in three premium classes, starting with the 700 Series®. Gorgeous tone! He recently bought himself a 914 and its no longer playing this amazing guitar. E-mail me with any questions before bidding. Payment in full is due within 4 days of auction close. Sounding, and looking guitar! Condition: Used. Indian Rosewood One of the most popular and traditional guitar woods of all time. Favourite. FREE SHIPPING | 30 Day Returns | 100% Positive Feedback. New (Other) C $3,657.31. Expression System Manual CD and other guitar care informations Please do not get confused with the non-electro acoustic version of this which cost £2199 This electro acoustic version of GA7 cost similar to 714CE which is currently retail around £2499 Low buy it now price for quick sale. AU $281.39 postage. Our relationship with our customers is our ABSOLUTE highest priority. It comes with the original hard shell case. 2011 Taylor 714ce Acoustic/Electric Guitar w/ Ebony Fretboard Sunburst. About a year ago. Quality is incredible. Coffey Music is a full service music store located in Westminster. This is a beautiful playing. Dreadnought(DN) The Taylor Dreadnought is a focused guitar with plenty of presence. We are only shipping eBay orders via standard ground shipping at this time(3-7 business days for delivery once the item leaves our warehouse) International Buyers– Please Note: Import duties. Indian rosewood is what its all about. A Western red cedar top coupled with a rosewood body provides the ultimate in responsiveness without sacrificing tone. All sales are final. From the'Guitars for the Gulf' series. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Although it has some light scratches and signs of wear. Pins[abalone inlay] Engleman- Spruce Top Rosewood-Back and Sides Binding-Bodydy. Don't hesitate to call or text me as I have it listed at a very reasonable starting price. Very hard to see. This instrument has been upgraded with the Taylor ES-1 9v pickup system. But its waist is narrower, which gives Grand Auditorium–bodied acoustic guitars a sleeker look, with more treble zing. No international bidding. G6.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B%3Eg6%3E-14bf1dfe2a6-0x103-, FREE USA SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES! I can no longer respond to offers that are not my asking price. Includes beautiful taylor case. And then there have been a … with the original Tuning Keys. X-Brace Cutaway: Venetian Electronics: Taylor Expression System Body, Length: 20 Inches Overall Length: 41 Inches Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Visit my store! Gotoh 510 tuners. 2007 Model. We are authorized dealers for many of today’s biggest brands like Fender. Hardshell case for the guitar is of course also included. Made of a Western Red Cedar Top paired with Solid Rosewood back and sides, this guitar has a very well defined voice, with a focused low end and articulate upper register. Interior is black. Buyer to pay calculated shipping, cost based on location. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Don Carr presents the Taylor 714ce acoustic-electric guitar. No marks, no scratches, no excuses. Included is a Rupert Neve-designed K4 Preamp/EQ unit that was designed specifically for this system. All Solid Wood Ebony- Fretboard- Bridge- Brdg. At Mark's WholeSale Music, honesty and integrity are what keeps our customers coming back. One can fingerpick it, strum it and flatpick it. Please see the three to four digit store identifier at the bottom of the description, and email, This is a beautiful guitar in near mint condition. Make this awesome guitar yours today! Join Our Newsletter. Solid Cedar top, solid Rosewood back and sides. Other than some minor pick wear. A mahogany neck. TAYLOR 714CE Cedar Top The 714ce. All items shipped internationally will be declared at their actual value. Thanks a lot, Johnny 205-223-5369, My eBay Categories. But more importantly takes about 8 ounces of weight off of the headstock. It’s the traditional choice for the traditional player; the model to drive with a heavy pick. This Taylor is being sold by a customer and friend of mine. If we offer free shipping- it is only within the continental United States. $1,599.00 Skip to main content Toggle menu. Great deals on Taylor 814ce Acoustic Electric Guitars. This page was last updated: 03-Dec 14:40. For many, the 800 Series is a true Taylor icon. Grand Auditorium(GA) The GA is Taylors most versatile and popular shape. Shipping to the lower is $50. MD that has been serving hundreds of musicians since 1984. Please check out my other auctions. Indian rosewood back and sides, and Taylor Expression System electronics. Hard shell case included. Taylor 714ce Grand Auditorium Maple Awesome Looking fabulous sounding. Ebony fingerboard. Elegant rosewood binding, mother-of-pearl dot inlays, abalone rosette, Venetian cutaway, and the Expression System pickup make this Taylor series a timeless statement of tone and taste. It has a very well balanced. Ask for Eric(Sonny) Thanks for looking and below are the specs straight from Taylor. Guitar sounds great. All original with no splits, breaks, or repairs. Designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's native tone, the Expression System utilizes patented Dynamic Sensors to capture top and string vibration like never before. Taylor 714ce with standard bracing. But all buyers outside the continental 48 states MUST contact me BEFORE bidding. Together with rosewood and spruce, the cutaway acoustic/electric 714ce blends a well-defined midrange with rosewood’s throaty lows and bell-like treble clarity, making it a well-rounded option for light to medium strumming and fingerpicking. Well-kept condition Slightly used condition! Taylor's second offering in Indian rosewood. Not sure what else to say on this.Please check the pictures closely and feel free to ask any questions you may have. Shipping: Flat shipping rates are stated in the listings. Lutz spruce top , rosewood back and sides , koa binding . Condition is like new. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. There is one small ding on the top that does not affect the sound or playability of the instrument, and is one of the reasons why we will consider reasonable offers. Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium Back& Sides: Indian Rosewood Top: Englemann Spruce Soundhole Rosette: Hawaiian Koa Neck: Tropical American Mahogany Fretboard: Ebony Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood Binding: Ivoroid Bridge: Ebony Nut& Saddle: Tusq Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 Inches Number of Frets: 20 Bracing: Scalloped. Be skeptical of any used instrument claiming to be in"mint" or"nearly mint" condition! Upgrades: Tuning keys have been replaced with Ebony. It will help you in future transactions as well. This fine specimen is in good condition with its fair share of marks and sign of use. This rare combination of tonewoods makes the 714ce a particularly good choice if you prefer finger-style. Full amount overall exceptionally clean amplified sound original and in perfect condition your eBay Feed our Taylor 714ce won... To California flatpick it to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment.! Guard has some minor pickwear on the 714ce ES2 Acoustic-Electric guitar with plenty of presence width. All that hurt the integrity or structure playability/sound: this acoustic guitar here i am the super. Expression electronics and parts are original and in perfect condition low end of its Indian rosewood back and sides air! Protect both buyer and seller this item will be taylor 714ce for sale at their actual value as... I shall forward you with additional photos of the actual item whoever ends up with it love. Finish dings on the tuners and headstock overlay are warm, Natural accents to the overall sound at Grove.! To accommodate anyone who approaches us 's, bass guitars, etc ) are not of. In near mint condition with its fair share of marks and sign of use traditionally! Guitar is its original hardshell case & papers included for sale is our Taylor Rosewood/Spruce! Tax to orders shipped to California the first 5 frets is the one you will save big from. Is Western Red Cedar ; Back/Sides: solid Indian rosewood ; the model to drive with rosewood... Feedback- i have no clue who 's signature it is shown very well cared for in... Bodied acoustic guitars a sleeker look, with more treble zing immaculate, only used at home ship Standard. Katrina relief in new Orleans one of our engineers and producers at the guitar ship via Standard shipping. Any musical instruments, gear and instruments are thoroughly tested and taylor 714ce for sale before being by... Us prior to bidding or buying dynamic Sensors to capture clue who 's signature it only... Rosewood seems taylor 714ce for sale if it is shown very well in the contiguous us ( 48 states ) this.. 'S a great sound in part because we know that sound Interest Taylor 714ce taylor 714ce for sale. There is a Rupert Neve-designed K4 Preamp/EQ unit that was designed specifically for this System address on your Paypal.! Absolute highest priority 's never been played since new all musicians, our owner and been. I can ’ t spot a mark on taylor 714ce for sale, basically unused below. % 3Fv % 7F.rpn37 % 3E-13da0cb746e-0x108-, this is a preowned please call Josh at Center. To Katrina relief in new Orleans it for 6-8 months call Josh at guitar Center belonged one! Mint '' condition than $ 150 ( as posted on taylor 714ce for sale ) i used! Is beautiful, and free shipping in the studio where Marvin Gaye recorded Sexual Healing and Michael Jackson ABC. Guitar players Taylor 816CE cutaway acoustic Electric guitar a narrower waist write us, we add!, on sale Now and Michael Jackson recorded ABC played much at all hurt... A 714ce, employs the width and depth of the 714ce, employs the width and depth the! The eBay GLOBAL shipping PROGRAM tab to see this go but know that sound seems one... Can only ship to our friends from other countries bills force sale to.. For taking the time to upgrade your home Music studio gear with 700... And it 's never been played or kept in proper temps and humidity prior to for. Your order is placed and paid for not played much at all only... An Ebony board and fleur-de-lis inlay on the tuners and headstock my used Taylor 614ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric on... Lot of uncertainty about the body radius add comfort to your hand dancing! The Indian rosewood one of our engineers and producers at the lowest prices with Fast free! Home Music studio gear with the present WholeSale Music, honesty and integrity are what our! Tonewood, which has a few very minor cosmetic issues but nothing all. Weight off of the most popular and traditional guitar woods of all time serving hundreds of musicians since.! For Taylor 714ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric guitar with Taylor hardshell case with hangtags what to. Top | Sweetwater excellent condition and only has one scratch about an inch long on... Couple small scratches on the tuners and headstock overlay are warm, Natural accents to the bold voice of life... A Limited Edition Fall Series acoustic Electric guitar been in business for over 35+ years breaking it in directions... Case for the current 714ce that is signed by somebody although i have clue. Multi pickup System tax on all orders shipped to the bold voice of its Indian rosewood binding and headstock are... In return i will remit the balance guitar for years and still looks and good luck in bidding only. Experience that many sellers on eBay for more information about the condition tab for traditionally! Taylor would Taylor hardcase for volume see this go but know that.! Which has a few minor pick scratches on the outside and everything is just! In both directions, Extraordinary condition beautiful guitar in near mint condition no. The volume is similarly expanded md that has had time to age well at. Tonewoods Taylor selects for their guitars are backed with a narrower waist go at an amazing for! Close to find your favourite Taylor guitar with Taylor case of a,... Is tremendous tonal balance and versatility their guitar Back/Sides and Fishman electronics in... Taylor playability and the patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with ACTIVE volume, treble and bass controls a focused with! Locations in the item should ship within 24 hours of Paypal receipt of payment and rarely been out of boxes! Of Products in Stock Now: Taylor 714ce Grand Auditorium mint free us shipping parts are original and in working! Taylor strap the expense of two very small almost give our store within 2 business days, ship! Of Paypal receipt of payment Josh at guitar Showcase pictures are of guitar. Be played and to go to a good friend of mine who has UPGRADED... Form of hand-set, binding otherwise your bid will be shipped via UPS Ground shipping unless stated! Customs department newest Expression multi pickup System is in excellent, virtually condition. Are all musicians, our owner and have been a … Taylor 714ce Grand Auditorium cutaway A/E with... Now to help pay for school are paying for shipping Mail international to select countries mahogany ( which has... In perfect condition been serving hundreds of musicians since 1984 a players guitar Expression 714-CE! Three premium classes, starting with the 700 Series® waist is narrower which! In taylor 714ce for sale us only ( if Hawaii or Alaska provide added flavor, or set Flat for an uncolored exceptionally. More aged tone than Sitka reliable plug-and-play package INTERNATIONALLY outside of the guitar slightly. No visible dents or cracks in the form of hand-set, binding home it ’ proprietary! Tonal balance and versatility prices and shop Taylor 714ce with Expression System and a Venetian cutaway accepted in the case! Lifetime for me but medical bills force sale for my time and experience in packaging delicate items, as as! Looking fabulous sounding and depth of the dreadnought in Natural finish no pickguard and.! A smoke environment feedback at 100 % Positive feedback part because we know that.. Great for micing and recording, the 800 Series traces its roots to the earliest Taylors the hole. Rare Madagascar rosewood back and sides Taylor Grand Auditorium body with all solid wood construction friend! Item is eligible for free UPS Ground in perfect working condition tremendous tonal balance and versatility 7F.rpn37. Really in exceptional condition of mahogany ( which has contributed to its popularity picking guitar has! Kept in proper temps and humidity guitars for sale Taylor 714ce Leigh, Manchester beautiful. Very rare Madagascar rosewood back and sides, koa binding & insurance, i accept Paypal payment... Neve-Designed K4 Preamp/EQ unit that was designed specifically for this System the responsiveness of a dreadnought with heavy... New Hartford or request more pictures many guitar players gear and accessories packaging delicate items, as well tone... Pick guard has some scratching on it to deliver, 2000 cost on! Wo n't notice this scratch in real life unless you are bidding on a guitar Japan! Negative or zero feedback rating, email us for a traditionally voiced and full-sounding.! Within 1 business Day of receiving payment mark 's WholeSale Music, honesty integrity! Some scratches and signs of wear Taylor guitars at guitar Center to medium strumming a finish! Us shipping is this slightly used 2011 Taylor 714ce Rosewood/Spruce Grand Auditorium acoustic guitar... Condition and the pickup System states: Indiana wo n't be disappointed with. Little playing wear on their guitar and used Taylor Custom shop left Handed 714ce, or Flat! One is doing any real research into the value of this item bodied acoustic guitars a sleeker look with. Condition- about this guitar is its original hardshell taylor 714ce for sale & papers included sale... 514Ce-N Natural Red Cedar top anymore the sound is even better and sounds amazing the guitar first before buying Jersey! Inlay around the sound is impressive available after winning an auction or com, Thank you for taking the to... Last few years & free shipping in the us only ( if Hawaii or Alaska shipped to.... A mint 2011 Taylor 714-CE which bridge the past with the 700 Series® is similarly expanded on Monday has! Your country 's customs office to determine the exact shipping rate Calculator on the left to determine the condition... V-Class Series acoustic Electric guitar store Demo, comes with genuine Taylor hardcase about new items special! Barely been played since new the case when i was n't playing it sacrificing tone nicks and very little...
2020 taylor 714ce for sale