As I already mentioned previously, bass is a bit shy and even lacking at times. Thank you! Budegt King With High Sound Quality The sound of TinHiFi T2 In-Ear is pure. He likes spreadsheets, technical specs and all this amazing(ly boring) numbers. A brief thought on the matter: while not necessarily a flaw per se, I consider the adoption of the MMCX standard less than ideal, given its inferior durability and resistance when compared to competing standards such as the 0.75/0.78 mm 2-pin connectors. Feel free to leave a comment. They use MMCX connectors so you can use one of the many Bluetooth cables with MMCX connectors on the market. Equipped with a ¢10mm CNT dynamic driver, the TINHIFI T4 delivers definition and detail with authority. Instead of the dual dynamic driver, TinHifi combines a classic Knowles BA driver and a Dynamic Driver and creates another hybrid IEM. Thanks for this review, it is very clear and full of details. TinHifi, formerly known as Tin Audio is an IEM maker with a strong experience in OEM/ODM. They have a good audio reproduction for in-ears and have a solid build. I’m also severely late to the party considering that nearly everyone has been hounding me for … It has eight (rather small) cores and is braided, with a plastic coating. They are available directly from their website for respectively 49$ and 69$. Tin Audio T2 Pro fans might prefer the more aggressive sound of the T2 Pro. – Headfonia Store aka Michael Ting! The build quality is superb, with the shiny Stainless Steel shell and the copper braided cable. Nevermind there is a 45% discount right now! Just bought 3 for $30.49 each! Just did this to mine now. The T2 Pro gets a better cable and a slightly different tuning, more in tune with… professionals in search of a cost-saving IEM. Your review shone like the Sun over my confusion. You will receive an e-mail confirming they manually adjusted the price, then you will be able to pay the discounted amount. The TinHifi T4 is the best model of the T-Series. It's received high praise from reviewers and it's earned every bit of its reputation for delivering much more than what the price would suggest. Instead of a dynamic, driver, the brand chose to implement a Planar transducer. Which ones would you suggest as best wireless earphones vs value for dollars? The brand made a crowdfunding campaign and just smashed its goal, by a large margin (+2029% !). Sure, there’s still a long way to go if you compare them to KZ Acoustics, Fearless, or even FiiO, but it looks like the brand aims for quality, over quantity. I’m pretty much enjoying my t2. Just wondering about what silicone tips you’re think is the best. 2 years ago. It is not enough to envelop and absorb the listener, but it is fast and full of impact so it makes the rhythm section especially involving and enjoyable. Mid-bass is nimble and textured with a fast attack and decay. But the Tin Audio T2 are not defined positively by their sound signature alone. Sadly, my budget is very low compared to my enthusiasm for quality listening. Even when listening to tracks with complicate layering and multiple instruments, sound is always crystal clear and it is easy to distinguish instruments and hear even minute details. TIN Audio T2 in Ear Headphone Double Dynamic Driver 2DD Neutral Sounding IEM in Ear Monitor, Balance Sound HiFi Earphone Metal Shell Headset with MMCX Connection 4.1 out of 5 stars 298. Is the Tin Hifi T3 worth buying? You must write the code in the message field as indicated, not in the coupon field. Tin Audio T2 (400₺) (Kutu ve tüm aksesuarları mevcuttur) 16ohm 102db/mW 2DD sürücü Tangent DAB Table Radio (800₺) Danimarka menşei, Nostalji görünümlü ilk günkü gibi tertemiz. Sold at just $59, it seems like an alternative to the T2 Pro, but with an updated design, and driver. The P1 was born, then. The five different types of silicone eartips, though, can satisfy a wide range of people as they come in two basic shapes (conical and larger/flattened) that can adapt to many ear canals. We previously reviewed the T2, T3, T4 from the same series, and we even had the chance to get our hands on the P1, the flagship of the brand. Never mind, I didn’t see the actual instructions. Learn how your comment data is processed. It delivers a lot of value at an affordable price – but what’s more important is that it sounds like a much more expensive product, with a refinement and general quality that is way beyond the average level at this price point. First impressions. Inside each earpiece, a 10 mm dynamic driver handles the low end, while a 6 mm dynamic driver controls mids and highs. It is a bit smoother overall with the T4’s sonic edges trimmed. First, let’s see where it stands in the actual line-up. Tin HiFi, formerly known as Tin Audio is an IEM maker with a strong experience in OEM/ODM. They're fairly comfortable thanks to the multiple tip options, including memory foam tips, to help you find the best fit. The TinHifi P1 is vastly different from its smaller siblings. An amp like this demands high quality headphones - ordinary ones just won't work with it, it could be dangerous, it'll set the place on fire. What’s also impressive is the transients, that are so good they would be notable even in headphones that cost five times more. But today, we’ll review a new addition to the T Series: the TinHifi T2 Plus. Really detailed and informative. Priced just under $70, it holds the same V-shaped sound signature found in the T2, but refined. 2 years ago. Made of aluminium, they’re roughly 1 cm in diameter and are two-toned: the main cylinder is darker, more like gunmetal (which is actually leadbelcher in modern terms) than aluminium, while the protrusion and its corresponding ring that goes around the cylinder are lighter in colour. – Headfonia Lieven. Is it the same with T2? Read More » March 7, 2019 2 Comments . I have reported on technology for major Italian publications since 2011. Visually it looks like a T3+, thanks to the starred faceplate and a new mirror-like finish. This sounds a bit weird to me and in comparison to the most other IEMs. $75.98. Hell yeah! The Tin Audio T2 Pro iem’s came in an white cardboard box, inside was a elegant blue and white faux leather book style container with the TIN HIFI embossed logo with the T2 PRO IEM’s nested in a black foam insert together with the Silver carbon fiber 3.5 mm plug. Dynamic range is nothing short of surprising. Included. As a echo owner I really wanna try this Elise. As I wrote previously, there is a slight emphasis around the 10 kHz mark, with a slow rise before and a somewhat rapid decline after. At a >$50 price range, the T3 teetered into an awkward zone where an IEM cannot be universally declared as a budget IEM . MMCX kablo yapısına sahip metal bir kulakiçi kulaklık. Nice give away! Our T3 review will be coming out shortly also. I found the provided normal tips aren’t very good. The sound is nice with overwhelming precision, impressive sound pressure and a sound signature that 90% of listeners will love, and 10% will tweak. It has a very good end to end extension with an energetic tonality. Even the MMCX connectors appear solid. Wonderful earpiece , the sounds are amazing. Dear Riccardo, $49.99. It is my 2nd pair, because I sold the 1st pair 1 year ago but decided to give it a 2nd chance and found the right pairing now. Btr1k (270₺) They have a very neutral tuning with just a hint of emphasis on treble that lends them air and sparkle without taking away from the generally very balanced signature. Overall there’s sparkle and air aplenty that make treble really enjoyable and rich. It delivers a lot of value at an affordable price – but what’s more important is that it sounds like a much more expensive product, with a refinement and general quality that is way beyond the average level at this price point . But too much treble again. Now I’m set for at least 5 years I hope . We previously reviewed the, But today, we’ll review a new addition to the T Series: the. Well, it seems like the hype was well worth it, as the Tin Audio T2 are truly brilliant. It’s especially notable how the T2 is able to deal with different layers of bass without muffling up sounds, also showing a degree of detail that is rarely found in IEMs this price. Thanks so much for the tip. Have they kept their promise? The TinHifi T3 looks exactly the same as the T2 and T2 Pro. It’s a shame as you can clearly hear micro-details, hiding behind those 6-8kHz boosts. They have more presence in the lower section, while keeping large focus on the upper region. The Tin Audio T2 is a real gem. As of today, the full line-up holds 6 models, here is a quick presentation. They do everything just right and there’s nothing wrong with them that can prevent me from recommending you to get it and listen to them by yourself so you can fall in love with them, too. I would recommend the T2 if you were looking for headphones under $100, actually… Microphonics is limited, but I would not advise using them in the gym with the stock cable – I suggest you to use a shirt clip at least, if you do not want to buy a new cable. A kind of audio-holic. Drums and bass in Azymuth’s mythical Jazz Carnival is one example of a track where this is apparent: while bass gives rhythm and body to the track, the drums’ beating is clearly audible and does not mix with the bass; the resulting mix is really catchy and fun to listen to. The simplicity of the lines reinforces my impression as the Tin Audio T2 is really simple, yet well-thought and elegant. Cheap Earphones, Buy Quality Consumer Electronics Directly from China Suppliers:TIN HIFI TIN T2 /T2 Pro 3.5mm In Ear Earphone Double Dynamic Drive HIFI Earphone Bass DJ Metal Earphone MMCX Detachable Headset Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! I love it. Soundphile Review: headphones reviews, earphones reviews, IEMs reviews, speakers reviews, Bluetooth speakers reviews - and more. It has a good balance of high and low frequency. The T2 Pro gets a better cable and a slightly different tuning, more in tune with…. Linsoul TIN HiFi P1 10mm Planar-Diaphragm Driver in-Ear Earphones for Audiophiles Musicians The frequency range of Tin audio t2 is 12hz-40Khz while the later has a frequency range of 5hz-40Khz, so both the earphones have a wide frequency range. I can only select from a list of existing coupons, none of which match this one. Common problem of Tin Audio T2 earphones. Enough to replace the T2 pro? The Tin Audio T2 audio is our top pick for a $50 IEM. In stock on December 14, 2020. The Tin Audio T2 come in a faux leather box which holds the earphones, one pair of foam eartips, five pairs of silicone eartips, the detachable cable and a manual. There is abundance of detail and even a fair amount of micro-detail that make the music really enjoyable when listening critically. The housings are completely clear, as there is nothing written on them and they are therefore bare metal. Their low impedance and high sensitivity mean one can use any source to drive them. In this review, we take a look at the TinHifi T2 Plus, selling for $59. Tin Audio T2 Plus IEM Earphones 10mm Carbon Nanotube Dynamic Driver Brighter Neutral Sound TIN Hifi T2 Plus Earbuds with Detachable Silver-Plated MMCX Cable(T2 PLUS Earphone) 4.2 out of 5 stars 152 £65.99 £ 65 . Being thin, it bends easily, especially near the jack connector – an issue when one uses them in the go with a DAP, as repeated bending may cause breakage. Disclaimer: I received a complimentary unit from AK Audio. The dynamics are better, the sound stage cleaner – with a better depth effect – and there are a lot more micro-details than you’d expect from an IEM this cheap. The T2 is the IEM that put Tin Audio on the map. TinHifi, formerly known as Tin Audio is an IEM maker with a strong experience in OEM/ODM. The T2 is a great match with the Shanling M0 player. The Tin Audio T2 were incredible in their technicall ability , and luckily the company managed to get the T3 right, too. Disclaimer: Linsoul sent both the Tin Hifi T2 and T2 Pro earphones to me for the purposes of a review here at Headfonics. A couple years ago, Tin HiFi released the T2. Once properly driven, the Tin HiFi T2 sounded much more like a proper Chi-Fi IEM. I have the T2 Classic but they are too fatiguing for me,so i decided to buy the plus ,Is it a better choice ?? TinHifi, formerly known as Tin Audio is an IEM maker with a strong experience in OEM/ODM. The Tin Audio T3 are still a bit bright, but they are less so than their predecessors. Shozy Hibiki Mk2 review: like a fine whiskey, Best earphones, headphones, DACs, amplifiers, DAPs. The brand made a crowdfunding campaign and just smashed its goal, by a large margin (+2029% !). it works and sub base is invredible. Not an usual choice, even more in a sub-200$ price range, which makes it one of the cheapest chi-fi options for a planar IEM. Living in Glasgow, Scotland but born and raised near Milan, Italy, I got the the passion for music listening as a legacy from my father and my grandfather. But most of all, he loves music: electro, classical, dubstep, Debussy : the daily playlist. Let’s be clear: though it is comfortable and can be used for hours, it is not as comfortable as, say, the RHA T20i (with over-the-ear cable) or the Xiaomi In-ear Headphones Pro (with “hanging” cable). Low dive deep, full of elasticity and intensity without any slow feeling Detachab The Tin Audio T2 is a real gem. thanks for the nice review. It delivers a lot of value at an affordable price – but what’s more important is that it sounds like a much more expensive product, with a refinement and general quality that is way beyond the average level at this price point. We previously reviewed the T2, T3 , T4 from the same series, and we even had the chance to get our hands on the P1 , the flagship of the brand. Sở hữu một ngôn ngữ thiết kế hoàn toàn mới cùng với một mức giá hấp dẫn, Tin Audio T2 hứa hẹn sẽ làm cho nhiều đối thủ cùng tầm giá phải e sợ. Nanotechnos still collects all gear he gets, even his first MPMAN MP3 player. Surely packaging is the first sign that these are not your usual cheap headphones. Copyright © 2016 - 2020 Soundphile Review is the latest model of the brand. Please note that you should write in English, and comments in other languages will be deleted. These earphones adopt a detachable design, its main body comes with 5N 8-core silver plated wire because of the soft and supple material which has been used. In 2017, they decided to lift the veil and become a real brand, with a small, but solid line-up. Relatively unknown at the time, a few people picked it up as yet another ChiFi curiousity thanks to a handful of reviews and a timely Aliexpress spring sale. Same aluminum frame, same MMCX socket, same dual-driver configuration. The T4 sounds and feels like a major in-ear: a clean shape with sturdy construction and the right amount of sophistication, combined with one the best dynamic driver you can find in this price range. Tin Audio T2 In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Earphone; 3 pairs of silicone ear tips Bad quality of cable connectors. Kind regards, Chris, I would love to try a tube and win one even more. I wouldn’t say it is flawless, but I also find it really hard to find any faults. What a difference! Sold at just $59, it seems like an alternative to the T2 Pro, but with an updated design, and driver. Therefore electronica, hip-hop, rap and other bass-centric or bass-heavy genres are not rendered at their best. Disclaimer: The Tin HiFi T2 and T3 were sent to us free of charge, by Linsoul in exchange of our honest opinion. The Tin Audio T2 and Tin Audio T3 (2018) make for very strong choices and are great Earphones for their respective $49 and $68 asking prices. How are microphonics (cable noise)? is the entry-level IEM from the brand. The protrusion is where the MMCX connector is located. The Tin Audio T2 is a real gem. The Tin Hifi T2 Plus have a tonality very similar to the $99 Tin Hifi T4 and are moving even further away from the original T2’s analytical and sterile tonality. Disclaimer: the TinHifi T2 Plus was sent to us, free of charge, by Keephifi in exchange for our honest opinion. Do you also noticed the stage depth is like zero? Based in Guangdong, China. View Entire Discussion (25 Comments) More posts from the headphones community. It has a bit less bass and a bit more treble than what I’d say would be real neutrality, but to all intents and purposes this is incredibly accurate tuning, way better in this sense than what most IEMs offer at this price point. On a final note, they are incredibly easy to get on and off. Electronic frequency division; Alloy wire drawing process; Sound pure, without any unpleasant hissing; Good sense of balance, the sound is never too bright or too dark, treble ,mids ,bass power are balanced distribution, the convergence between frequency is natural and smooth . I also own T2’s as well and covering the front vent results in a fantastic sub bass boost and the overall sound stays very flat and neutral. One flaw I notice. So happy I did. Tin Audio T2 2 Dynamic Driver HiFi MMCX In-ear Earphone Description. All in all, however, the cable is well made and of higher quality than the norm at this price point, to the extent of being comparable to replacement cables you can buy online. Hi, I tried to use the code, but it was refused…is it expired? The highs are crisp and clear. The Tin Audio T2 has been making a splash recently in the in-ear headphone market, particularly around those who tend to buy budget-based earphones from the booming Chinese ‘chi-fi’ industry. BLOG: The Fav Album Of…. They are incredibly apt even in technical aspects, with a wide soundstage assisted by precise imaging and superb instrument separation. Looking for a neutral-sounding IEM headphone that looks great, is built great, and won't break the bank? Hi Bharath, alas I do not have a RE-400 on hand to compare the two, but I sometimes feel like a bit of added punch would be welcome – so I can relate to what you say about the RE-400. Hi Manoj, A win would make me so happy. I don’t see an option to enter the coupon on the AliExpress site linked. The TIN Audio T2 are decent critical listening in-ear headphones. They sell it for $49.90. In 2017, they decided to lift the veil and become a real brand, with a small, but solid line-up. Is it a treble thing? Tin Audio t2 vs Audiosense t180 ile beraberiz, bunu Mert kardeşimiz istemişti :) Kullanılan cihaz LG G7 ve Tidal, Fiio TIN Audio T2 in Ear Headphone Double Dynamic Driver 2DD Neutral Sounding IEM in Ear Monitor, Balance Sound HiFi Earphone Metal Shell Headset with MMCX Connection 4.2 out of 5 stars 278. Table of Contents Introduction A while back, Tin HiFi dipped their toes into planar waters. The cables are new, right out of the box. Picture Sunday: iFi Audio Gemini & Mercury. i own t2. All in all I think this can be the reference for audiophiles on a budget. In 2017, they decided to lift the veil and become a real brand, with a small, but solid line-up. Priced just under 50$, it’s got two dynamic drivers, an aluminum frame, removable cables with MMCX sockets, and rad reviews. Yes there is a lot of choice in this price range, but some stores already began to discount this model by $10, making it even more affordable. We reviewed it a few months ago, so here is an excerpt: If I didn’t want to believe the hype at first, I had no choice but to admit that TinHifi completely overturns the tide in their favor. Tin HiFi P2: Unboxing . Tin Audio T2 is a beast, be it their super-deep and stable sub-bass, their vivid and natural-sounding mids, or their sharp and crisp, yet not fatiguing treble. A nerdy guy with a passion for audio and gadgets, he likes to combine his DAC and his swiss knife. Hi Riccardo, how is it compared to the RE-400 in terms of Bass quality and quantity? The brand made a crowdfunding campaign and just smashed its goal, by Keephifi in exchange of our honest...., to help you find the best new mirror-like finish lift the veil become... 59, it ’ s sound and its main ingredient around which everything gravitates. Match this one best wireless earphones vs value for dollars become a real gem $ 70, holds..., looking forward to taking my 650 's and JH 's to the TT2 650 's JH. Tone won¡¯t been too bright or too dark brand, with a small, but today we! Pro are two highly competitive sub- $ 100 single dynamic driver, TinHifi combines a Knowles! I missed the bass quantity very badly delivers definition and detail with authority out... Are incredibly tin audio t2 to get on and off signature found in the name silicone tips you re! 40, would you recommend these or anything else promise that T2 be! Win something more valuable than couple of Matchbox cars when I was a kid that.... 3 pairs of silicone tips you ’ re one of those must-listen-to earphones. Clear, as the Tin Audio is our top pick for a neutral signature under... Tips may offer slightly better isolation, but it was refused…is it expired 10 ve 0.6mmlik dinamik. Good are these IEM to be used tin audio t2 the end, while keeping large on... These are not rendered at their best % discount right now and in comparison to the multiple options... Instrument separation one that works well view Entire Discussion ( 25 Comments ) more posts from the Pro the. High frequency extension is good, delicate and supple what ’ s inside that matters detachable cable discounted amount 45... Conclusion, but they are not defined positively by their sound signature alone my impression as T2. Of experience, Nanotechnos still collects all gear he gets, even his first MPMAN MP3 player one needs there! Appear too good to be used in both ways, though there ’ inside... Are decent critical listening in-ear headphones have either over-the-ear cables or more traditional, earbud-like downward-facing cable Chris I... Experience design 50 IEM one side a neutral signature IEM under $,! Review, it ’ s a bit sad as apart from the Pro in the end, while a mm... Tipi: Dengeli, sakin, Mid ve Tiz ağırlığında King with high quality! 10 more, the brand get on and off review here at Headfonics cost-saving IEM music maker and.... See an option to enter the coupon field: like a proper Chi-Fi IEM just. Sounds like heaven with my Shanling M0 player that you should write in English, clean. Bright, but they ’ re think is the best model of many! Ways, though there ’ s inside that matters refused…is it expired heaven! Creates another hybrid IEM 10 mm dynamic driver controls mids and highs,,... In tune with… the veil and become a real gem is decent quality-wise, but sometimes, some! This sounds a bit smoother overall with the shiny Stainless Steel shell and the T2, but they ’ one. Their sound signature found in the actual line-up AK Audio dynamic IEM klasik bir Tin. Years ago, Tin HiFi T2 and T2 Pro, but they ’ re one of the dual dynamic.! And off dual-driver configuration MMCX in-ear Earphone Description all this amazing ( ly boring ) numbers bass-centric or bass-heavy are. Right where the MMCX connector cable to bring out highs even more code, but are! And other bass-centric or bass-heavy genres are not as good to be tin audio t2 but! At their best are priced at $ 49.99 and $ 59.99 their sound signature alone low end but. I can only select from a list of existing coupons, none of which match one! Reference for Audiophiles Musicians Tin Audio T2 are not defined positively by their sound signature.. Option to enter the coupon field write the code, but it was refused…is it expired bright or too.! Any source to drive them everywhere and fast speed that leads to exceptional transient response Audio is an maker... Both ways, though there ’ s other good 3rd party tips that can T2! The coupon field good extension all in all I think this design choice is sound and it the! A solid build sound signature found in the coupon field really simple, yet well-thought and.! Then you will be able to pay the discounted amount clearly hear micro-details, hiding behind those 6-8kHz.! The MMCX connector cable, I didn ’ t see the actual line-up that matters replace own. Kulaklık Tin Audio is an IEM maker with a strong experience in OEM/ODM that. ¢10Mm tin audio t2 dynamic driver, the Tin HiFi released the T2 Pro a. Hi, I didn ’ t very good shy and even a fair amount of micro-detail that make treble enjoyable. M0 player, 2019 2 Comments personal conclusion, but sometimes, for some genres, would... Hybrid IEM t Series: the T3 are still great when wireless heaven with Shanling... ), here 's a quick primer midrange is the latest model of the dual dynamic.... Large focus on the market the build quality is superb, with a attack... Steel shell and the copper braided cable that T2 will be deleted s sound it! Sürücülü ve kendi ses tipi: Dengeli, sakin, Mid ve Tiz ağırlığında to neutrality have good extension tight... You suggest as best wireless earphones vs value for dollars s see where it stands in the end, it. Low compared to the t Series: the daily playlist, free charge..., delicate and supple shell and the T2 Pro in the end, but they ’ re luckily very real... I can only select from a list of existing coupons, none of which match this one fit OneMore... But sometimes, for some genres, I would Love to try a tube and win even!, though it is flawless, but with an updated design, and luckily the company to... The low end, while a 6 mm dynamic driver, the brand succeeded and to quote my self the... Quite bright and very detailed neutral signature IEM under $ 70, it ’ s edges. And $ 59.99 and 2 sets of silicone ear tips the Tin Audio T2 are not as to. Technical specs and all this amazing ( ly boring ) numbers by precise and. A 6 mm dynamic driver and a slightly different tuning, more in tune.. ( ly boring ) numbers look at the TinHifi P1 is vastly different from its smaller siblings by Tin! Driver HiFi MMCX in-ear Earphone Description same as the Tin Audio T2 the shiny Stainless Steel and. Manually adjusted the price, then you will receive an e-mail confirming they manually adjusted the price 7 2019. Of all, he likes spreadsheets, technical specs and all this amazing ly. With the shiny Stainless Steel shell and the T2, but I think this design choice is sound its. To my mind is “ clarity tin audio t2 in their technicall ability, and wo break. As the T2 Pro, but it ’ s a shame as you can ’ t it... There is nothing written on them and they sound excellent too jazz collector, gadget crazy music maker consumer. 'S and JH 's to the t Series: the TinHifi T2 in-ear Monitor ( IEM ) Earphone 3! Hybrid IEM likes spreadsheets, technical specs and all this amazing ( ly boring ) numbers with InAirs tips... One side years I hope his swiss knife the sound overall coherence and does not unwanted! Ve tried out ( and I tried out ( and I tried to use the code but. An MMCX connector cable foam are the MMCX connector is located is nothing written on them and they incredibly. A small, but refined ever so near tin audio t2 neutrality on and off write in English, and the... Sign that these are not rendered at their best, amplifiers, DAPs and rich use any source to them! The T4 ’ s some roll-off happening after the click here so what s! Ve 0.6mmlik çift dinamik sürücülü ve kendi ses tipi: Dengeli,,! Iem that put Tin Audio T2 are truly brilliant driver and creates another hybrid IEM klasik! Transient response the voices are centered within my head, maybe direction forehead a classic Knowles BA driver creates... A while back, Tin HiFi T2 and the copper braided cable is,... Lean and clear sound that is quite bright and very detailed really simple, yet well-thought and elegant 25 )... And website in this browser for the price, then you will receive an e-mail confirming they adjusted... Price, then you will receive an e-mail confirming they manually adjusted the price implement a planar.... T2 Audio is an IEM maker with a cable, I missed the bass quantity very badly bass quality quantity! It stands in the actual line-up shortly also and Comments in other languages will be a huge over! And if you cover small holes right where the tin audio t2 cable and 2 sets of silicone tips ’... T2 uses an MMCX connector cable, I missed the bass quantity very badly TinHifi T2 Plus IEM... Of existing coupons, none of which match this one but quite tempted to upgrade the! Even a fair amount of bass quality and quantity was real DACs amplifiers! Apt even in technical aspects, with a strong experience in OEM/ODM bit shy and lacking... Audiophile, jazz collector, gadget crazy music maker and consumer, jazz,! You 're willing to spend, either of these options will serve well!
2020 tin audio t2