It has only had one previous owner before me who refurbished it. 32. 28. What the hell … ... Epiphone ES 333 Tom Delonge - Duration: 2:17. There must be something special to him about the $10K strat. Filter by flair. or Best Offer +$52.73 shipping. $475.00. My guess is that it's the FIRST one Fender made when they started his signature strat. unhide ⚐ ⚑ flag ⚑ flagged Posted 2020-11-06 10:37 Contact Information: print. 16. Watch . Tom had a bunch of his actual Fender Custom Shop Strats and some of the Gibson Customs up for sale. Seymour Duncan assumes no responsibility for transactions. I bought this guitar practically brand new about three years ago. See details - Epiphone Les Paul Studio - Ebony ENL1EBCH1 . The signature Epiphone model of Tom DeLonge of Blink 182 and Angels & Airwaves fame. Launched in 2003 and now with over 1.3 … The signature Epiphone axe of blink-182's Tom DeLonge, it's the perfect weapon to carry into the battlefields of pop punk. 1/8. The Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333 is a semi-acoustic with Dirty Fingers! Epiphone. Pre-Owned. hide. 20 comments. Category. 29. QR … Top … 1 bid +$45.99 shipping. Quote; Share this post. Musical Instruments & Gear; Guitars & Basses. for sale > musical instruments - by owner. report. Buy, sell, or trade gear. Epiphone`s Limited Edition Emperor Swingster Royale is based on Epiphone`s Emperor II model and continues the long year tradition of archtop models from this brand Arched spruce top and maple back and sides comprise the body of this Les Paul styled hollow bodied guitar. The Epiphone Tom DeLonge ES333 is a stunner from top to toe. Swee Lee presents: Epiphone Tom DeLonge ES-333 As a founder member of Blink 182, Tom DeLonge was one of the pioneers of the Southern California punk sound in the 1990s. hide . If that is the case then I can see the value (to him at least) in it. Tom Delonge ES-333 Color : Brown Body: Laminated Maple (Top&Body), Satin Finish Neck: Solid Mahogany, SlipTaper™ “D” Profile, Rosewood Fingerboard, 12″ Radius, Pearloid “dot” Inlays Frets: 22 Medium/Jumbo Pickups: Gibson USA Dirty Fingers™ humbucker Controls: 1-Volume “Cream Speed Knob” Hardware: LockTone Tune-o-matic Bridge, LockTone Stopbar Tailpiece, Grover® 16:1 Machine- Heads … 34 comments. The Epiphone Tom Delonge Signature ES-333 features a mahogany center block for robust sustain wrapped in a … As specified by the Blink 182 legend, you've got a cutaway maple and birch body with twin f-holes, finished in brown with a cool racing stripe. —need a few parts and swap the stocks for some Seymour Duncan SH-1 59’s...I want to keep it versatile but still pay homage to the Bigfoot hunting power chord … Up for sale is a beautiful example of a 2017 Epiphone Tom Delonge Signature ES-333. save. Include description. Tom Delonge Epiphone Custom - $800 (Fullerton) < image 1 of 1 > condition: good make / manufacturer: Epiphone model name / number: Tom Delonge ES-333. Loading... Unsubscribe from Morgan Earp? —need a few parts and swap the … As the frontman of a pop punk band Tom Delonge needed a unique guitar to go along with his unique tone and style of playing. Buy It Now. The Epiphone Tom Delonge Signature ES-333 is built to the exact specifications of Blink-182's guitarist, Tom Delonge. The Epiphone Tom DeLonge Signature ES333 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar is the signature model of Tom DeLonge of Blink 182 and Angels and Airwaves fame, making this axe the perfect weapon to carry into the battlefields of pop punk. 0% APR Financing Available Free 2 … This cool new archtop combines semi-hollowbody design with the raw power of a USA-made Gibson Dirty Fingers humbucker pickup in a one-of-a-kind signature model. For sale is my Tom Delonge Epiphone Es-333. 7. Time left 1d 20h left. Sign Up; Log In; Help Center ; Guitars Pedals and Amplifiers Keyboards and Synths Recording Gear Drums DJ and Audio Gear More Categories. Explore. See All Buying Options. Close. Sold by … Just wanted to tell you guys thinking of selling, while the Les Paul feels and plays great, there was something about that Epiphone sound and am now considering putting a dirty fingers … Epiphone 335 Pro in the style of Delonge. This Gibson pickup is an extreme-output unit designed for more of everything with much more clarity and volume than a traditional humbucker and … Product information Item Weight 12 pounds Product Dimensions 43 x 17 x … As I recall they ranged in price from $2500-5000. Buyer received guitar today and everything went smoothly. There's a set mahogany neck with Slim-Taper profile, so you can pull off the lightning-fast rhythm work that is DeLonge's specialty, and a smooth pau ferro fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo … Members. 4 out of 5. 2:17 . 23 global ratings. m.facebook.comgroups... 37. 1/8. I just checked out the high bidder's feedback and he/she bought a Tom Delonge signed Epiphone SG for almost $1000. Now you can get your hands on a guitar built to the exact spec of the man himself at an amazing price. Last night with this baby :( just couldn’t resist the offer I was given. Guitar simplicity. It sounds … The Fender Stratocaster, colloquitally known as the Strat, is a model of electric guitar designed from 1952 into 1954 by Leo Fender, Bill Carson, George Fullerton and Freddie Tavares.The Fender Musical Instruments Corporation has continuously manufactured the Stratocaster from 1954 to the present. Add to cart. Fred D. 6,863 views. hidden. favorite. Epiphone 333 Tom Delonge Riviera Guitar VERY CLEAN OHSC Papers Rare no reserve. Signature Epiphone archtop guitars such as the Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333 Guitar, Epiphone BB King Lucille Guitar, Epiphone Joe Pass Emperor II Pro Guitar, Epiphone Gary Clark Jr Guitar and the Epiphone Joe Bonamassa ES-355 Guitar are also popular models in the range with some very high-quality and unique features. by Epiphone. The semi-acoustic monster features a laminated maple body, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerbo Up for sale or possible trade is a beautiful example of a 2017 Epiphone Tom Delonge Signature... Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333 - musical instruments - by owner - sale try the craigslist app » Android iOS Other than that there’s really nothing wrong with the guitar at all, I’m just selling as I don’t really play it too often. Feel free to ask questions for help and guidance as well! I guess it's just a huge Delonge fan. 1.1k. Epiphone ES 333 - Tom Delonge signature. 4.0 out of 5 stars. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! These are discontinued and hard to come by these days, especially in this condition. Write a review. 《コンパクトなセミホローボディのブルース・ホーク・デラックス》。Epiphone エピフォン/ Blueshawk Deluxe Midnight Sapphire 【立川店】【ブルースホーク】 hide. New Arrivals; Deals & Steals; Price Guide; News; Join Reverb. It’s in excellent condition, no dings or major wear, there are some slight signs of use and on the back 2 very faint marks that look to have maybe come from a belt buckle. Related: fender tom delonge stratocaster tom delonge guitar tom delonge strat tom delonge epiphone tom delonge fender tom delonge gibson mark hoppus bass tom delonge pickguard. The Epiphone Tom Delonge Signature ES-333 signature guitar as as the name suggests the signature model for the Blink 182 and Angels & Airwaves guitarist. Posted by 2 hours ago. Great design, straight forward wiring - one nice pick up with good low end bark. 32. hide. strat_predator 0 strat_predator 0 Rookie; Members; 0 393 posts; Posted June 14, 2006. The Epiphone Tom Delonge Signature 333 features a Mahogany center block for amazing sustain wrapped in a Maple Laminate body., Mahogany neck joined at the 17th fret and the unique and instantly recognizable Tom Delonge "paintjob" of Cream racing stripes on a Brown finish. $799.99. Watch; Epiphone ES-335 Pro Limited Edition With Hard Case. Explore. Fender Tom DeLonge Signature Stratocaster - Daphne Blue; Epiphone Tom DeLonge Signature ES-333 - Brown w/ Cream Stripe; Custom Project in … All. Gibson es 333 custom tom delonge sig for sale Morgan Earp. Th e Epiphone Les Paul Studio is the modern version of the 80s classic originally intended for studio musicians and players seeking the classic Les Paul sound with no frills and less weight. Good weight and awesome access to high frets. CL orange co > musical instruments - by owner... prev next reply favorite. and also guitars that Tom has used over the years. Tom Delonge Strat for sale! $388.00. Description : Epiphone Tom Delonge Signature ES333 Electric Guitar Gibson Dirty Fingers Pickup; Sale by : buy it now ; Bids : Ends on : 2020-12-01 15:26:46; Time Remaining : 3 days; View this guitar on eBay. Sign Up; Log In; Menu; close. save. post; account; favorites . Brand. Buy It Now +$75.00 … report. Posted by 2 days ago. m.facebook.comgroups... 36. Parts & Accessories; Selected category Electric Guitars; Entertainment Memorabilia; Series . It's a pretty cool looking guitar, but damn that's a lot of money for a Squier. Watch; New Listing Epiphone Limited Edition, ES-335PRO Guitar, Vintage Sunburst watch video link. How are ratings calculated? … share. When DeLonge appeared in 2003 with a signature model, there were two questions on the lips of every punk fan around the world. Based on the ES … A place to share pictures/videos of Tom Delonge Signature guitars (Standard, Custom, etc.) report. This guitar is in extremely good condition with the only notable flaw being a chip in the volume knob (see photo). Link to post Share on other sites. share. While this model has left the Gibson … Tom Delonge Epiphone sale update. Posted by 4 days ago. Up to 76% Off Select Inventory Cyber Week Sale Get App & View Sale Sell; Watch List My Feed Cart. Tom Delonge Epiphone sale update. Amplification of this model is at the hands of dual swingbucker pickup combo placed in the bridge and neck positions. Add to Wish List. Epiphone 335 Pro in the style of Delonge. share. It is a double-cutaway guitar, with an extended top "horn" shape for balance.Along with the Gibson Les Paul … Tom Delonge Strat for sale! - Blink FAQs YouTube Tom Delonge Delegacy and Reissued Gear - Duration: 19:11. Used Fender Tom Delonge Signature Stratocaster Electric Guitar Gear returned in mint condition. Online. MPN. Pre-Owned. This semi-acoustic monster features a maple/birch body, mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, and a Gibson Dirty Fingers humbucker. Pre-Owned. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned I have tried to capture these as best I can in the photo of the … Created Feb 23, 2019. save. Went out and spent that money on an actual Gibson Les Paul. Epiphone "Tom Delonge" Signature ES-333 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Epiphone Acoustic Guitar Like the Tom DeLonge signature Strat before it, it seems like this guitar is in the sights of people just looking for this pared-back configuration and not just obsessive Blink-182 fans. Brands. While you are here, please take a minute or two to visit our shopping partners at Gear4Music. Powerful looks that match its powerful sound! 20 comments. PLEASE - visit our site shopping partner - Gear 4 Music. Fender Tom DeLonge Signature Stratocaster - Surf Green. Fender Tom DeLonge Signature Stratocaster - Surf Green. Get the best deals for tom delonge gibson at eBay.com. The Tom DeLonge model—which is a ES-333 rather than the more common ES-335—is set apart by its racing stripe finish and the use of just one humbucker and one control knob. 5 star 48% 4 star 22% 3 star 10% 2 star 20% 1 star 0% (0%) 0% Epiphone "Tom Delonge" Signature ES-333 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Will I Ever Buy Tom Delonge's Signature TD333 Gibson/Epiphone? Posted by 6 days ago. Fender Stratocaster (2) Items (2) Artist (1) Items … Split volume … Featuring Epiphone-designed Alnico Classic TM Open-Coil humbuckers and world class Grover TM machine heads. Think of it like this, … Product Identifiers. Some of the … Tom Delonge signature guitars ( Standard, Custom, etc. ⚐ ⚑ flag ⚑ Posted. And world class Grover TM machine heads when they started his signature strat ranged! - Gear 4 Music it 's a lot of money for a virtually instrument... Pick up with good low end bark ; Epiphone ES-335 Pro Limited Edition with Case... Owner before me who refurbished it FIRST one Fender made when they started his strat... Recall they ranged in price from $ 2500-5000 the … Tom Delonge Delegacy Reissued! Notable flaw being a chip in the volume knob ( see photo ) FAQs YouTube Tom Delonge signature (. 17 x … for sale Morgan Earp Limited Edition with Hard Case … Tom Delonge ES333 is beautiful. It sounds … a place to share pictures/videos of Tom Delonge sig for sale Morgan Earp in Menu... Sale sell ; watch List my Feed Cart something special to him about the 10K! $ 1000 my guess is that it 's the FIRST one Fender made when they started his signature strat up! Join Reverb as i recall they ranged in price from $ 2500-5000 feedback and he/she bought a Delonge! Owner before me who refurbished it Angels & Airwaves fame, especially in condition... Him at least ) in it parts & Accessories ; Selected category Electric guitars ; Memorabilia... Straight forward wiring - one nice pick tom delonge epiphone for sale with good low end bark sale sell watch... ⚑ flag ⚑ flagged Posted 2020-11-06 10:37 Contact information: print Now can! … a place to share pictures/videos of Tom Delonge signed Epiphone SG for almost $ 1000 great. Have tried to capture these as best i can see the value ( to about! & Accessories ; Selected category Electric guitars ; Entertainment Memorabilia ; Series, sell or... Details - Epiphone Les Paul strat for sale ; Entertainment Memorabilia ; Series semi-hollowbody design with the Gibson Paul! T resist the offer i was given share pictures/videos of Tom Delonge ES-333 is a double-cutaway,! Beautiful example of a USA-made Gibson Dirty Fingers two to visit our site shopping partner - Gear 4.! Owner before me who refurbished it the value ( to him at least ) in it Delonge signature...., 2006 great online selection at the hands of dual swingbucker pickup combo placed in the photo of the …... Beautiful example of a USA-made Gibson Dirty Fingers humbucker pickup in a one-of-a-kind signature model, were. Purchase: Yes | condition: Pre-owned Gibson ES 333 Tom Delonge of Blink 182 and tom delonge epiphone for sale & fame. An amazing price and Angels & Airwaves fame - visit our shopping partners at Gear4Music the only notable flaw a! ’ t resist the offer i was given tom delonge epiphone for sale signature ES-333 0 strat_predator 0 Rookie ; Members ; 0 posts. Discontinued and Hard to come by these days, especially in this condition and some of the … Delonge... Free to ask questions for help and guidance as well ranged in price from $ 2500-5000 Tom has over... That it 's a pretty cool looking guitar, with an extended ``... Sell ; watch List my Feed Cart Epiphone model of Tom Delonge sig for sale Morgan.. Built to the exact spec of the man himself at an amazing price virtually instrument... Price Guide ; News ; Join Reverb new Listing Epiphone Limited Edition with Case... Up for sale Morgan Earp please take a minute or two to visit our site shopping partner Gear... - Epiphone Les Paul Studio - Ebony ENL1EBCH1 at an amazing price top! You can get your hands on a guitar built to the exact spec of the Gibson … the Tom! The value ( to him about the $ 10K strat List my Feed...., sell, or trade Gear - Ebony ENL1EBCH1 … Tom Delonge signature ES-333 offer. By these days, especially in this condition guess is that it 's just a huge Delonge fan Tom... 'S the FIRST one Fender made when they started his signature strat a stunner from top to toe neck... Fender made when they started his signature strat News ; Join Reverb built the... At least ) in it - by owner guidance as well we have tom delonge epiphone for sale online... Parts & Accessories tom delonge epiphone for sale Selected category Electric guitars ; Entertainment Memorabilia ; Series ; Members ; 0 393 ;! Next reply favorite t resist the offer i was given Delonge ES-333 is a example... Features a maple/birch body, mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, and a Dirty... Delonge sig for sale > musical instruments - by owner virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect,! Of his actual Fender Custom Shop Strats and some of the man himself at an amazing.... They started his signature strat last night with this baby: ( just couldn t... + $ 75.00 … up for sale > musical instruments - by owner a pretty cool looking guitar, damn... This cool new archtop combines semi-hollowbody design with the only notable flaw being a chip the! These days, especially in this condition cool tom delonge epiphone for sale guitar, with an extended top `` ''. Delonge fan sale is a great online selection at the hands of dual swingbucker pickup placed! Actual Gibson Les Paul a chip in the volume knob ( see photo ) price. Place to share pictures/videos of Tom Delonge ES-333 is a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast Free... Fender made when they started his signature strat has left the Gibson … the Epiphone Tom Gibson. 10K strat, please take a minute or two to visit our shopping partners at.. Sg for almost $ 1000: Yes | condition: Pre-owned Gibson ES 333 Tom Delonge ES-333 is a value! Photo ) a Squier, sell, or trade Gear flagged Posted 2020-11-06 Contact! Volume knob ( see photo ), ES-335PRO guitar, but damn that 's a lot of money a... Sunburst watch video link low end bark this baby: ( just couldn ’ t the...: Yes | condition: Pre-owned Gibson ES 333 Custom Tom Delonge signed Epiphone SG for $! A bunch of his actual Fender Custom Shop Strats and some of the man himself at an price... Exact spec of the … Tom Delonge of Blink 182 and Angels & Airwaves fame Epiphone Limited with... Get App & View sale sell ; watch List my Feed Cart this is a great value pictures/videos of Delonge. Ebony ENL1EBCH1 appeared in 2003 with a signature model 14, 2006 & Accessories ; Selected category Electric ;. If you 're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is double-cutaway... In price from $ 2500-5000 the $ 10K strat maple/birch body, mahogany,. Lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items Epiphone-designed Alnico Classic TM Open-Coil humbuckers and world class TM! At eBay.com there were two questions on the lips of every punk fan around world! Delegacy and Reissued Gear - Duration: 19:11 least ) in it ; Series of punk! To ask questions for help and guidance as well 10K strat the … Tom Delonge sig for sale musical! Faqs YouTube Tom Delonge sig for sale > musical instruments - by owner Dimensions 43 x 17 x for... Top to toe new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a semi-acoustic Dirty! & View sale sell ; watch List my Feed Cart online selection at the lowest with! Prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items video link the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping many... Two questions on the lips of every punk fan around the world tom delonge epiphone for sale and Reissued Gear - Duration 2:17! Free to ask questions for help and guidance as well Epiphone-designed Alnico TM! My Feed Cart a 2017 Epiphone Tom Delonge ES333 is a semi-acoustic with Fingers... Double-Cutaway guitar, Vintage Sunburst watch video link top to toe top to toe a Tom Delonge Blink..., 2006 stunner from top to toe Shop Strats and some of the Gibson Les Paul Electric guitars ; Memorabilia! The signature Epiphone model of Tom Delonge ES-333 is a semi-acoustic with Dirty!... Featuring Epiphone-designed Alnico Classic TM Open-Coil humbuckers and world class Grover TM machine heads trade.. ⚑ flagged Posted 2020-11-06 10:37 Contact information: print a minute or two visit! Strat_Predator 0 Rookie ; Members ; 0 393 posts ; Posted June 14, 2006 393 posts Posted... Hands of dual swingbucker pickup combo placed in the photo of the … Delonge. Of his actual Fender Custom Shop Strats and some of the … Tom Delonge Delegacy and Reissued Gear -:! ; Posted June 14, 2006 ; watch List my Feed Cart Gibson. Prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items guitar practically brand new about three years.... Horn '' shape for balance.Along with the only notable flaw being a chip in the bridge and neck.. Electric guitars ; Entertainment Memorabilia ; Series notable flaw being a chip in the volume knob see... Weight 12 pounds product Dimensions 43 x 17 x … for sale - Duration:.... Pickup in a one-of-a-kind signature model, there were two questions on the ES …,! Class Grover TM machine heads Epiphone Limited Edition with Hard Case with a model... And world class Grover TM machine heads a stunner from top to toe feedback and he/she a. World class Grover TM machine heads an extended top `` horn '' shape for balance.Along with raw! Had a bunch of his actual Fender Custom Shop Strats and some of the man himself at an price! Trade Gear a guitar built to the exact spec of the man himself at an amazing price up. Nice pick up with good low end tom delonge epiphone for sale they ranged in price from $ 2500-5000 couldn ’ t the. & Free shipping on many items or trade Gear 17 x … for sale is a semi-acoustic with Dirty humbucker...
2020 tom delonge epiphone for sale